The 10 Summits Challenge is the journey of mine to summit 10 greatest peaks of the world:
- The largest cave in the world: Son Doong Cave (Vietnam)
- The highest mountain in Africa: Kilimanjaro (Tanzania)
- The highest mountain in Europe: Elbrus (Russia)
- The highest mountain on Continental Australian: Puncak Jaya or Carstensz Pyramid (Indonesia)
- The highest mountain in Asia: Everest
- The highest mountain in North America: Denali (20,320 feet).
- The highest mountain in South America: Aconcagua (22,841 feet).
- The highest mountain in Antarctica: Vinson Massif (16,050 feet).
- The South Pole.
- The North Pole.
Estimated expenses for 10 summits:
- Training course: $3.000
- Son Doong Cave: $5.000 x 2 = $10.000
- Kilimanjaro: $5.500
- Elbrus: $6.000
- Others expenses (gears, flight tickets etc): $15,000
Total: $39.500. Around $40.000.
It’s great if you want to support The Lam Art by pre-ordering an ebook version of “The 10 Summits” or invite me a coffee.
The book would be published after 5 years since the day I achieved the first summit – Son Doong Cave.
Muchas gracias ;).