To kickstart “The 10 Summits”, I have to overcome the easiest summits.
It’s the first four:
- The largest cave in the world: Son Doong Cave (Vietnam)
- The highest moutain in Africa: Kilimanjaro (Tanzania)
- The highest moutain in Europe: Elbrus (Russia)
Estimated expenses for 4 first summits:
- Training course: $3.000
- Son Doong Cave: $5.000 x 2 = $10.000
- Kilimanjaro: $5.500
- Elbrus: $6.000
- Others expenses (gears, flight tickets etc): $15,000
Total: $39.500. Around $40.000.
It’s great if you want to support The Lam Art by pre-ordering an ebook version of “The 10 Summits” or invite me a coffee.
The book would be published after 5 years since the day I achieved the first summit – Son Doong Cave.
Muchas gracias ;).