In this post, The Lam will share her 9 ideas per day.
These ideas are royalty-free.
You can use anywhere in the world for both commercial use and non-commercial use, for unlimited projects with no expiration dates.
Table of Contents
- Day 01 | 3/12/2020
- Day 02 | 7/12/2020
- Day 03 | 10/12/2020
- Day 04 | 11/12/2020
- Day 05 | 12/12/2020
- Day 06 | 15/12/2020
- Day 07 | 16/12/2020
- Day 08 | 17/12/2020
- Day 09 | 18/12/2020
- Day 10 | 19/12/2020
- Day 11 | 19/12/2020
- Day 12 | 19/12/2020
- Day 13 | 23/12/2020
Day 01 | 3/12/2020
9 ideas for who is jobless
- Write 1 email per day applying for jobs.
- Respond to 3 marketing emails related to your field.
- Count how many times you fail.
- Give compliments to anyone you meet.
- Open a crowdfunding campaign for paying bills this month.
- Run, 1 km per day.
- Make coffee at home.
- Clean your house.
- Say: “I’m sorry, please forgive me. Thank you, I love you”.
Day 02 | 7/12/2020
9 ideas for who is worried
- Whisper to yourself: “I’m worried right now”.
- Breath in. Breath out. 3 times.
- Tell yourself: “I accept that I’m worried”.
- Write down: “I’m worried.” (like me writing this)
- Ask yourself: “What could be the worst outcome?”
- Ask yourself, again: “Can I accept the worst outcome?”
- Call a friend: “I’m telling you about my worries in 1 minutes. Just listen. Please don’t speak.”
- Call your parents: “Pa, ma, I’m worried now but I just want to say I love you”.
- Email me: “Hey The Lam. I’m worried and please hear me saying it out loud.”
P.s: I will hear your worries.
Day 03 | 10/12/2020
9 ideas for who are in procrastination
- Read a blog post about “Taking action”.
- Stop reading because you are procrastinating by reading =))
- Go to sleep. An 8-hour full sleep.
- Walk for 15 mins to warm you up.
- Take a shower.
- Keep procrastinating until a point you’re bored of procrastinating.
- Challenge yourself: “Put me in the work. 30 seconds only.”
- Another challenge: “1 minute long.”
- Another: “3 minutes.” Then you’re on fire!
P.s: You’re welcomed ;).
Day 04 | 11/12/2020
9 ideas for those who hate the job you must do right now
(Damn, I felt you so hard)
- Whisper: “I don’t like it. I do not like it.”
- Know that saying “I do not like it” will help you… like it.
- Don’t think. Don’t think. For just 5 seconds.
- Keep your mind blank. For another 10 seconds.
- At this moment, you have no emotion.
- If hatred arises, don’t think about it. Just a blank mind.
- Touch your mouse, keyboard, or anything related to the job.
- Begin doing it. Just a small action.
- Keep your mind blank & continue doing. You’re on the way!
Day 05 | 12/12/2020
9 ideas to transform your life in 100 days
- Meditating in 100 days.
- Manifesting in 100 days.
- Drawing in 100 days.
- Running in 100 days.
- Writing 9 ideas a day, in 100 days.
- Speaking 11 languages in 100 days.
- Selling one thing a day, in 100 days.
- Teaching a person, in 100 days.
- Sending emails in 100 days.
I’m working on all those things. How about you?
Day 06 | 15/12/2020
9 ideas to find jobs
(I used those ways to find job myself)
- Calm down. Don’t panic.
- Know that panic will attract the bad things.
- Clean by saying: “I take 100% responsibility”.
- Continue clean: “I’m sorry, please forgive me. Thank you, I love you”.
- Find jobs by teaching 1 person 1 day.
- If you are a marketer, teach an IT guy about marketing.
- If you are a waiter, teach a friend on how to serve a coffee elegantly.
- Repeat teaching.
- When you teach the 100th person, you definitely will have a job offer. It’s called the cause and effect rules.
Day 07 | 16/12/2020
9 ideas for who is struggling with money
- Know that you are in struggle.
- Ask: “Why am I in this situation?”
- Ask: “Maybe I have money blocks?”
- Ask: “Maybe I’m just lazy?”
- Ask: “Maybe I just can’t control my spending?”
- Ask: “Maybe I have responsibilities (parents, children) to take care of?”
- Ask: “Maybe I work without goals so I can’t raise my salary?”
- Ask: “Maybe I do not think I’m worth the amount of money I have?”
- No matter what your answer is, just put your hand on your chest and say: “All is well”.
Day 08 | 17/12/2020
9 ideas for those who can’t sleep at night
- Run, 5km before sleeping
- You would be too tired to stay awake.
- Then you might fall into sleep quickly.
- If 5 km is too much, try 1 or 2 km.
- If 5 km is too easy, try 10 km.
- Listen to the sound of singing bowls (432 Hz, 285Hz, 174Hz) while sleeping.
- This vibration might help your brain relax.
- If you can’t sleep, just listen to it all night.
Listening in 3 hours, you might fall into the stage: no deep sleep, know that you are awake and think nothing. At least you can rest.
Hence I shared a link to video of singing bowls I personally use everyday: 174Hz + 285Hz 》BIG TIBETAN SINGING BOWLS 》Heal Damaged Tissues and Pain Relief Frequency. It lasts for 6 hour, enough for a night.
Day 09 | 18/12/2020
9 ideas for who learn multiple languages
- Congrats first. You’re so good!
- Begin by learning what you loved first.
- It could be a song.
- It could be a location.
- It could be a film.
- Then teach 1 language a day.
- Don’t worry, just teach others what you know.
- In teaching, you are learning.
- Teach for 100 days, you will learn the basic of the language pretty well.
It’s great to hear a compliment from a bilingual teacher, Raúl HCouto (teach English and Spanish):
“As a bilingual teacher, I have to say that I love that list!”
Hope it can help you 😉
Day 10 | 19/12/2020
9 ideas on how to save time
- Turn off the phone.
- The longer you turn off the phone, the better you can focus.
- Do the job.
- Don’t think.
- Focus on the movement of your hands.
- Or the tone of your voice.
- Or anything. Just don’t think. Focus solely on the action.
- It’s called “Karma Yoga”.
- The more you practice Karma yoga, the more you save time.
Day 11 | 19/12/2020
9 ideas on how to achieve your goal
- Detect your goal, so clear.
- Use methodology.
- From the goal, you deduce the how.
- To achieve your goal, what action you can’t escape doing?
- To sell house, the action you can’t escape doing is taking clients to see the house.
- To get promoted, the action you can’t escape doing maybe is to fix some weaknesses in the team.
- Let’s detect that one-and-only action.
- Focus 80% of your time and energy onto it.
- Do it again and again until when you get the goal.
Day 12 | 19/12/2020
9 ideas on how to create an awesome day
- Have a full 8-hour sleep.
- Wake up early. 6 am works great.
- Express gratitude for 5 things.
- Do your passion routine. Having fun before doing anything else.
- Meditate for 10 mins.
- Have 10-min walking.
- Coffee & breakfast.
- Calmly read your daily goals and to-do-list.
- Start working.
Day 13 | 23/12/2020
9 ideas on how to get higher salary
- First of all, you must know the know-how of your field of working.
- Without know-how, your rate will never be as high as expected.
- Know-how is how to accomplish something.
- Every industry has its own know-how.
- Ironically, they usually don’t publicize their know-how.
- Normally, you have to pay to learn.
- Or figure it yourself.
- Think about know-how as the Chief’s secret recipe.
- Go find it.